Used Boats: 456 Adverts Displaying: 1-10
All Harriers are twin diesel powered and capable of 40 knots or more. Supercavitating propellers in shallow tunnels are standard for simplicity and reliability.
Styling is contemporary with a classic yachting flavor and the function needed at sea is not forgotten. Interiors are spacious, clean and sophisticated with rich appointments and detail.
Hunt Yacht 36 Harrier Downeast
- Twin Volvo Penta DS 870hp (718 hours)
- Mastervolt 8kW 60 amp/soundbox (156 hours)
- Triple reverse cycle a/c heat units on bridge
- Ultra dynamics joystick w/bow thruster
- Plotter - Garmin 521... read more
The 480 Sea Ray offers plenty of luxurious living space indoors in the well-appointed cabin featuring a three stateroom two head layout. The spacious cockpit allows for plenty of entertaining space along with an easily accessed flybridge up a molded stairway.... read more
"Sea Racer" is a 2002 Nordic Tugs 42 that has been lovingly cared for by its owners. No expenses spared. Mechanicals on board are fined tuned and she is ready for cruising this summer. She comes outfitted with Achilles tender and davit, two kayaks, deck chairs and a BBQ, a combo washer/dryer, even a... read more
New Arrival! The 55 Ocean Yachts Super Sport is a tried and true Sportfish. Built for comfort. Made for long trips or just a visit to the dock. It has been maintained to the fullest. It is turn-key and ready for your next adventure.... read more
More Photos and Information to follow:
- Fresh Water Pershing with Complete New Paint Job
- Meticulous owner keeps the boat under cover and in Bristol condition
- Updated Interior Woodwork
- New Bottom Job, Prop Speed and balanced props
- New Audio System
- New Wood flooring inside the cabin
- New Canvas and Upholstery
- New Batteries... read more
- Below, there are three staterooms on the lower level, including a lavish full-beam master, a VIP cabin forward, and a second guest stateroom with full berth.
- A cockpit hatch provides access to a spacious, standup engine room.
- Topside, the large air-conditioned flybridge includes a refrigerator and grill in addition to dinghy storage aft and a well-designed helm console.
"Aquatica" is a handsome pilothouse yacht with a three-stateroom interior arranged with the galley and dinette forward, on the pilothouse level, creating a spacious and wide-open salon area. ... read more
Engine & Amp Mechanical Equipment
- (3) Marine Air 10-ton A/C chillers (new '15) (2) Watermakers, 1500 GPD
- Rolls Royce Ulstein fixed pitch drivers ('06) Naiad Stabilizers
- Hydra power 16" bow thruster
- (3) Racor 2020 fuel filters
- Halon FM200 system
- Raw water-cooled w/risers exhaust system (3) Bilge blowers
- (2) Bronze raw water strainers
- Sea Fire automatic emergency fire suppression (2) Bilge water high alarms
- Rule bilge pumps w/Rule-A-Matic float switches
- John Deere Northern Lights 60KW Generator (overhauled '15 - 22,738 hrs.)
- Kohler 65 KW Genera... read more
Well maintained Sea Ray 450 Sundancer... read more
FRESH WATER EXPRESS CRUISER WITH EXCITING PERFORMANCE
ORIGINAL OWNER LOW HOURS
OFFERED AT AN OUTSTANDING VALUE
There is no need to describe the legendary Fountain yachts design and performance. If you are looking at Fountains you already know they are the best performing express cruisers available. They are comfortable cruising vessels with all the necessities for one or two couples to enjoy extended cruises, or the speed and agility to excite the latent teen in all of us.
The exception here is the pride of ownership and care this owner has shown since it was bought... read more
|Length:|| 37' 92"|
|Location:||New York USA|