|1 Springtown Industrial Estate, Buncrana Road, Londonderry, Co Derry, BT48 0LY, UK
|Reveal Telephone Number
|Reveal Telephone Number
|View All Gulfstream Marine Listings
Lough Erne, Co. Fermanagh Londonderry UK
The Viki 32 Fly is a boat that has enduring appeal, with its teak decks throughout, teak capped coamings all around the deck and rich high gloss wood finishes in the interior. It’s also a boat that has the practicality and capability to match its looks. From the wide side decks to the high rails all the way around the boat, and the deep swim platform, this is a boat that you will feel secure on both at sea and in the harbour.
The big single Yanmar diesel shaftdrive motor gives the boat a good turn of speed and means that she is sure-footed underway. Although this boat has only ever been used on the inland waterways, with a Category B hull rating she is more than capable of some extended coastal cruising… on a shoestring fuel budget I might add! With the comfortable helm seat, large chart table set to starboard, and the fantastic visibility through the one-piece windscreen, it’s plain to see this boat’s cruising credentials. The central helm position on the flybridge, the planted feel of the shaftdrive hull and the powerful bowthruster make this boat a breeze to berth.
The accommodation onboard is surprisingly roomy for a 10 metre boat. The interior strikes a very nice balance between sturdy practicality and luxury. The quality of the fixtures and fittings is top notch and the facilities are perfect for weekends away, including a 2-ring gas hob, refrigerator, holding tank, macerator, and good sized toilet and shower compartment. With 4 fixed berths in 2 separate cabins (along with the option of setting up another occasional double in the saloon) it would make an ideal cruising boat for a couple or small family, with the option to have more guests overnight if the need arises.
This Viki 32 Fly is a three owner boat that has only ever been used in fresh water. It’s in fantastic condition throughout and beautifully finished with high gloss cherry wood interior, acres of teak and a solid ‘boaty’ feel.
This boat is currently afloat on Lough Erne, Northern Ireland. The Full Length Video Review is from the last time we sold this boat in Spring 2022, but please check out the Update Video Review and Photos in the gallery below to see the boats current condition now in November 2023.
She is currently available for viewing on Lough Erne; just give us a call if you’d like to arrange to see her or if you have any specific questions.
She is in beautiful condition, all onboard equipment is on the button and she is ready for the water. It has only 659 hours on the clock and has been impeccably maintained.
We can easily arrange delivery throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
To get the full low down on this boat you should watch our long video review at GulfStreamBoatSales.com. It goes into more detail than you can imagine, but it’s intended to give you almost as good a look at this boat as you’d have if you came to see it in person.
- 2003 Viki 32 Fly with Single Yanmar 4LHA-STP 240HP Shaft Drive Diesel
- Only 659 hours on the clock
- Three owners from new
- Freshwater use from new
- New Camper Canvas Covers for Aft Cockpit – Spring 2021
- 4 Berths in 2 Cabins
- Spacious Flybridge with upper helm station and bench seat
- Side Power Bowthruster
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Hummingbird Fish Finder / Depth Sounder
- Remote Controlled Search Light
- Rudder position indicator
- Stereo CD Player
- Beautiful High Gloss Cherry Wood Interior
- Forward Owners cabin with Island Berth and Lots of Storage
-Spacious Heads Compartment with Shower
- Guest cabin with bunked berths
- Solid Wood Cabinetry and Flooring Throughout
- Well Appointed Galley with Two Ring Gas Hob Hob, Sink and Refridgerator
- U-shaped sofa in saloon – converts to double berth
- Folding High Gloss Cherry Wood Saloon Table
- Real Teak Decking Throughout – Side Decks, Cockpit Floor, Swim Platform and Flybridge
- Flybridge Tonneau Cover and Screen Wraps
- Shore Power
- Black Water Holding Tank and Macerator
- 2 x 300 Lt Stainless Steel Fuel Tanks
- CE category B rated for 8 people plus gear
- Sold complete with anchor, fenders and dock lines
- VAT Paid
- Shipping Available throughout UK, Ireland and Europe
- Part Exchange Possible
- Offers Invited
- Virtual Shopping Available…
- We can organise a virtual viewing for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can organise a virtual sea trial for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can put you in touch with independent surveyors and help you to arrange a 3rd party condition survey
- We can put you in touch with our trusted transport providers and arrange all the logistics of getting the boat delivered to your home or marina – please contact us for a shipping quote
- Our aim is to make the whole buying process as smooth and as enjoyable as possible, allowing you to buy the boat of your dreams without having to leave home (if you so wish)
- In person viewings are of course possible by appointment
- Sign up for VIP Access at GulfStreamBoatSales.com to see the full length video tour
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|No. of engines:
|Length over all:
In this transaction I am acting as Broker only.
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully inspected and sea trialled.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.